WAIT | LIST
CLICK HERE to sign up for the WAIT LIST
CLICK HERE to check if you are already on the wait list.
CLICK HERE to purchase group registrations
CLICK HERE to manage your registration
CLICK HERE to inquire about charity registrations
WAIT LIST OVERVIEW: There is a $10 deposit (per person) required to get on the wait list. Once you convert your wait list spot to an active registration, the $10 amount is deducted from the standard registration price. A deposit is taken to ensure that only people who are serious about participating take up one of the wait list spots. Each wait list spot is valid for one race registration. If you have friends or family that want to get on the wait list, please use a unique email address to avoid setting off the spam filters
Here’s how the Wait List works:
1. Please start by checking to see if you’re already on the Wait List. CLICK HERE
2. Register for the Wait list by following this LINK
3. Fill out the Wait List form, pay a $10 deposit and reserve your spot for the next block. (Please note your $10 deposit will be applied to your registration price)
4. A confirmation email will then be sent to you. (Please Note: If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
5. One week before the registration block opens, you will receive an email with a registration link, single use registration code and instructions on converting your wait list spot to an active registration. (Please Note: You will have ONE WEEK ONLY to convert your registration. If you do not convert your registration within this time frame, you will be required to register when the block opens to the public and your $10 deposit will be forfeited.)
6. Once you receive your wait list registration email, follow the link and pay the balance of your registration fee and you are REGISTERED! (Please Note: The information you input during your wait list registration will already be there so finalizing your registration is simple and quick)
7. REMINDER: Your code will be valid for one week only! It will expire as soon as that registration block opens to the public
CLICK HERE to sign up for the WAIT LIST
FAQs | ABOUT THE WAIT LIST
Q: Is there any cost to get on the wait list?
A: There is a registration deposit of $10 required to sign up for the wait list. Once you convert your wait list spot to an active registration, this amount is deducted from the standard registration price.
Q: Does getting on the wait list guarantee that I will get into the race?
A: If you convert your wait list spot into an active registration within the timeframe allocated, you are guaranteed to get registered. However, if you do not activate your wait list (reserved especially for you) by the time the registration block opens to the general public, you forfeit your $10 fee and you will need to go through the standard registration process OR sign up for the next registration block’s wait list.
Q: When will I be able to use my wait list reservation to complete my race registration?
A: You will receive an email 1 week prior to the opening of the next registration block with instructions on how to redeem your wait list spot. Once you receive this email, you can get registered right away.
Q: How long will I have to use my wait list spot?
A: You will have 1 week from the time you receive your email with instructions and your special code to complete your registration. You will receive this email 1 week prior to the next registration block opening.
Q: If I cannot use my wait list spot, can I let a friend or family member use it instead?
A: Yes! Just forward the email with registration instructions to the person you want to benefit from it. Please note, each email is only valid for one registration and they will need to register within the time frame allotted.
Q: If I registered multiple people for the wait list, what do I do?
A: If you signed up another adult for the wait list, simply forward the email with their name on it once you receive it. If you are signing up a minor, follow the instructions in the email sent to you with their name on it.
Q: Once I sign up for the wait list, what should I expect in terms of communication from the event?
A: You should receive an email within 24 hours of signing up for the wait list confirming your wait list place. You should receive a second email approximately 1 week prior to the next registration block opening with instructions, a registration link and a password to use your wait list spot.IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL, PLEASE CONTACT US AT INFO@BRIDGERACE.COM RIGHT AWAY